Monday 2 May 2011

After the End

Wow! We've been finished a week now and already the tour seems like a distant memory. I look back on it with mainly fond memories through my slightly rose tinted spectacles. As always, things seem much less beastly when we remember them. Of course, the tour wasn't beastly at all - much good craic and merriment took place.

I worked with some tremendous people who I know I will stay in contact with for the rest of my life. I guess you can tell how much fun was had from what has been written on this blog but I'd like to think it's also given an insight into just how tiring touring can be. Especially on a fragile weakling such as myself.

It has been good knowing you all. Although I'm sure even you have stopped reading this now all has ended. So I will say a final farewell now.

Good bye. Keep well. Speak soon x x

No comments:

Post a Comment